- 2002: Organizing Secretary, Annual Conference of Ahmedabad Urology Association, and Organized at Grand Bhagwati Hotel, Ahmedabad.
- 2003: Organizing Secretary, Annual Conference of Ahmedabad Urology Association, and Organized at Mehsana Water Park, Mehsana.
- 2003: Organizing Secretary, Minimal Access Surgery Ahmedabad
- 2004: Active Member of Organizing Committee, Annual Conference USICON 2004, Ahmedabad.
- 2007: Joint Secretary, CA Prostate Workshop Organized by M P. Shah Cancer Hospital,
- 2013:Organizing secretary, ”Advancements in Endourology 2013 ”,Live operative workshop,Ahmedabad ,India.
- 2016: Organizing chairman,”Advancements in Endourology 2016”,Live operative workshop, Ahmedabad ,India
- 2018: Organizing chairman” Advancements in Endourology 2018” Live operative workshop, Ahmedabad ,India
We run MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY TRAINING INSTITUTE at Shyam Urosurgical Hospital. We are regularly conducting RIRS and Laser prostatectomy programs at regular periods. Urologists from India and neighboring country participate in this program. Dr.Kandarp Parikh is invited all over the country to demonstrate RIRS and stone surgeries. Shyam urosurgical hospital is Recognized Referral Centre by Karl Storz, India
International Training of Honor:
Dr. Parikh has visited various prestigious institutes in the world like Cleveland clinic (USA), UCLA (USA), St. Augustin Clinic (France), Tenon Hospital (France), Singapore General Hospital (Singapore), Cornell (USA) for his training in endourology and laparoscopy
Dr. Parikh is also invited at Various National, Regional and Local Urology
Conferences in India and abroad
Differences in Ureteroscopic Stone Treatment and Outcomes for Distal, Mid, Proximal, or Multiple Ureter Locations: The Clinical Research Office of the Endourological Society Ureteroscopy Global Study
Perez Castro,Osther, Jinga, Razvi, Stravodimos, Parikh, Kural, de la Rosette
Published European Urology 2014: 66(1):102-9
Speaker and invited Faculty:
Dr. Parikh has been invited faculty to moderate various sessions in “world endourolgy “conferences at Mumbai, Amsterdam, Taipe, Munich, London
Invited International Faculty:
- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy ”Poster session. World Endourology conference, Amsterdam, Netherland 2005
- Chair person; World Endourology Conference, Mumbai
- Laparoscopic bladder surgery” World endourology conference, Cleveland, USA 2006
- Chair person: poster session, World Endourology conference,Munich,Germany
- Chair person; poster session,World Endourology conference, Tiepe
- Moderator: poster session Expert in stone diseases: Capetown, South Africa, 10-13th December 2014
- Moderator: Segura course, Doha, Qatar 12th-14th February 2015
- Chair person; moderated poster session World Endourology conference, London 2015
- Course Director: ROBOTIC Flexi Ureteroscopy, 18th -21st January 2016, Ankara ,Turkey.
- Course Director: Flexible Ureteroscopy, April 2016 , NAUS conference, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Course Director: Flexible Ureteroscopy, July 2016, National Kidney Institute, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Speaker”My romance with RIRS” Golden bridge conference, 28-30 October 2016, Kunming, China.
- Speaker “RIRS for calyceal diverticulum, February 2017, Dubai, ESD Meeting.
- Speaker “Complications of RIRS”, February 2017, Dubai, ESD Meeting.
- Hands on Training Program on RIRS , February 2017, Dubai, ESD Meeting
- Speaker: “RIRS Blessing or Curse?, May 2017, Paris. Challenges in Endourology.
International RIRS Workshop:
Live operative National RIRS workshop:
Hyderabad,Ranchi.Kota,Kolhapur,Bhopal,Chandigarh,Banglore, Vadodara, Goa, Aurangabad, Pondichery, Mehsana, Ahmedabad, Agra,
Invited National Faculty:
- Faculty at 13th west zone urology association conference, Goa 2003
- World endourology conference 2004 Mumbai, India
- Faculty in Symposium on “Learning Laparoscopy” 14th West zone urology association conference, Akola, Maharastra 2004.
- Faculty” Laparoscopic Radical Nephrectomy” .video session. “World Endourology conference, Mumbai, INDIA 2004.
- Faculty Live operative Laparoscopy workshop, AMASICON ,Delhi-2005.
- Faculty -”Risk reduction strategies in laparoscopic urosurgeries”15th west zone urology conference, Gwalior 2005
- “Common problems in urology” Gujarat surgeons annual conference.Nadiad.2005
- “Laparoscopic orchiectomy” societe internationale d’urologie-indian chapter conference.7th jan.2006 Mumbai.
- Complications and conversion to open surgery in laparoscopy urology” urology society of India conference. Varanasi – February 2006.
- Laparoscopic management of urogynaecology injuries” 16th west zone urology conference.Mehsana.2006.
- Pannelist” Subspeciality meeting: “DJ STENTS” 16th west zone urology conference.Mehsana.2006
- Speaker “Laser in Urology Surgery” Vadodara November 2010.
- Speaker: Urteral access sheath-curse or blessings ,Experts in stone diseases,Capetown,south Africa,Decmber 2013,
- Speaker: How to increase longevity of flexiscope, Experts in stone diseases,Capetown,south Africa,Decmber 2013,
- Speaker: How to prevent damage to ureteroscope and Operating faculty: RIRS (AINU) July, 2014 Hyderabad
- Flexible ureteroscope: current options: 27th September, 2014 Vadodara. WZ USICON
- ”To win hard battle with soft move”: key note lecture 22nd &23rd November 2014, Kolhapur
- Operating faculty: USICON 2015 pre conference workshop, January,Ranchi
- Operating Faculty for RIRS: Live operative workshop at Mehsana, Organized by Gujarat urology association 4th April 2015
- Course Director: RIRS training workshop at Shyam urosurgical Hospital. 11-12th April 2015
- Operating faculty for RIRS: Live operative workshop at Kota, Rajasthan.17-18th April 2015
- Invited Faculty:”Laparoscopy in Urology”: Live operative workshop .25-26 APRIL 2015.Indore, Madhyapradesh.Program organzied by West zone urology association
- Guest lecture on RIRS: 9th May 2015, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- Faculty:”Urogynaec workshop “.conference organized by west zone urology association and south Gujarat urology association 20th-21st June 2015
- Course Director: RIRS training workshop at Shyam urosurgical Hospital. 118th -19h July 2015
- Operating faculty: USICON 2016 pre conference workshop, 7 January,Hyderabad
- Operating Faculty for RIRS: Advancements in Endourology, 13-14 February 2016.
- Course Director: RIRS training workshop at Shyam urosurgical Hospital for Bangladesh Urology Association 15th-16th February 2016
- Course Director: RIRS training workshop at Shyam urosurgical Hospital. 4th-5th June 2016.
- Opearting faculty for RIRS: Live operative 7-9 July 2016, workshop SZUSICON, Pondicherry
- Mentor for RIRS training for post graduate student, BOE ,USI, 16-18 spetember 2016, New Delhi.
- Operating faculty,live operative workshop,WZUSICON,22-24th September 2016,Aurangabad
- Speaker,”Recent advances in Endourology”,23rd September,2016WZUSICON,23 rd September ,2016
- Speaker,”Tips for the successful outcome for RIRS”, NZUSICON,13-14 October 2016,Agra.
- Course Director: RIRS training workshop at Shyam urosurgical Hospital. 22-23 October 2016
- Speaker, Debate: RIRS vs PCNL for Stone < 2 cm. size, 15th -17th November 2016 New Delhi
- Speaker: My Romance with RIRS, Golden bridge conference, Kunming, China
- Speaker: “TVTO Urogynaec Conference” Ahmedabad 3rd-5th December 2016
- Speaker: Debate: RIRS vs PCNL for stone 1.5 cm size, USICON 18th -21st January 2017, Mumbai.
- Operating faculty: USICON 2017 conference workshop, Mumbai
- Operating Faculty: RIRS Workshop, Guwhati, Aasam February 2017.
- Course Director: RIRS training workshop at Shyam urosurgical Hospital. 4th-5th March 2017.
- Operating Faculty for RIRS workshop: “Endourology workshop organized by Pune Urology Association, 1st-2nd April 2017. D Y Patil Institute, Pune. (Program supported by WZUSI)